EVERY SATURDAY, Saturday Cycling
The BIG WEEKLY RIDE FOR EVERYONE, starts from Kiwanis Park, SE of Mill Ave and Baseline Rd. in Tempe. Contact Ken St. John for more information.
Go back to Ride Descriptions
- We rotate through more than a dozen routes, and always offer at least two distance options ~25 and 35 miles.
- The standard route is a NO-DROP ride, with Certified Cycling Instructor Kathy Mills riding sweep. Beginners and newcomers are always welcome!
- There is an optional breakfast stop near the finish.
- We meet in the parking lot on S All America Way nearest to Mill Ave.
- Start times vary
- January 8:30 am
- February 8:00 am
- March 7:30 am
- April 7:00 am
- May/June/July/August 6:30 am
- September 7:00 am
- October 7:30 am
- November 8:00 am
- December 8:30 am