Join in on the first century and metric century of the New Year!
This ride is great as a first century or metric century. The terrain is flat, the roads have low traffic, and if history repeats itself, the weather will be sunny with a high of 70. What more could you want?
There are three route options (hover over text for Garmin maps!):
This ride is normally held on the 2nd Sunday in January with registration becoming available in mid-November.
Early-bird pricing if you register by two weeks prior.
Other items to note:
- Registration/check-in at 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM. (Sleep in!)
- There is no mass start; leave any time after you register. THIS IS NOT A RACE!
- Century Riders must be on the road by 8:30 AM.
- All other Riders are requested to be on the road by 9:00 AM.
- With respect for our wonderful crew of volunteers, riders are asked to observe the closure times for each rest stop designated on the route map and gauge their finish time accordingly.
- Start and finish at Safeway Foods at 4970 S. Alma School Road, Chandler on the northwest corner of Alma School Road and Chandler Heights Road, 1 mi. N. of Riggs Rd. Please park at the edges of the lot so we do not inconvenience Safeway customers.