NOTICE: THIS RIDE HAS UNDERGONE REVISION AND HAS A NEW ROUTE FOR 2020. IT HAS BEEN RENAMED AS The San Tan Century.
Join in on the first century and metric century of the New Year!
The century and metric routes begin through the beautiful Usery Mountain Regional Park to the northeast end of the valley. The century and 29-mile routes take in views of the spectacular San Tan Mountains to the south for the finish. If history repeats itself, the weather will be sunny with a high of 70. What more could you want?
All route tickets provide a hot barbecue meal at the finish. Our SAG stops offer water, fruit, snacks, and more!
Click on the links to preview the route with elevation and grade information. Maps by RideWithGPS.
This ride is normally held on the 2nd Sunday in January with registration becoming available in mid-to-late November.
Early-bird pricing if you register by two weeks prior. Day-of registration is available.
Other items to note:
- Registration/check-in at 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM. (Sleep in!)
- There is no mass start; leave any time after you register. THIS IS NOT A RACE!
- Century Riders must be on the road by 8:30 AM.
- All other Riders are requested to be on the road by 9:00 AM.
- With respect for our wonderful crew of volunteers, riders are asked to observe the closure times for each rest stop designated on the route map and gauge their finish time accordingly.