The Phoenix Metro Bicycle Club (herein referred to as PMBC) is a non-profit bicycle club in the greater Phoenix metropolitan area.
PMBC membership dues are $25 per year for a single membership and $35 per year for a family membership.
Benefits of Membership are listed here.
- To promote interest and involvement in all aspects of bicycling.
- To schedule field trips, tours and other group riding opportunities for further development of individual cycling skills and to instill safe riding habits.
- To initiate and publicize all types of bicycling events to attract out-of-state bicyclists to Arizona.
- To provide maps and route information to touring and commuting cyclists and to encourage bicycle use as an energy-efficient, healthful means of personal transportation.
- To provide instruction at all levels of bicycling skill and bicycle maintenance, including emergency on-the-road repairs.
- To publish regularly a comprehensive newsletter of bicycling information about the events of all Arizona bicycle clubs, legislation affecting cyclists and other cycling related news.
- To promote bicycle racing as a spectator sport and to refer those interested in race participation to local clubs involved in the sport.